Thursday, April 7, 2011

ZOMBIE MOMENTS CONTEST 400 Free Microsoft Points

WIN 400 FREE MICROSOFT POINTS!!!!

Seriously now. I really want to know what you all have to say and how you feel about ZOmbies Mode.Tell me anything you want. Post pictures or links to your favorite zombie related sight. Hell! It doesnt even have to be zombies mode either. You can zombify the hell out of my page and I won't care! Just as long as it's decent!

So subscribe now and share with us your deepest darkest zombie passions and someone will be lucky enough to win 400 Free Microsoft Points by March 20th! I'm leaving the posting options as free as I can get them but I do know that you can paste some fancy HTML code into the comments section! What do you have to say for yourself? Playing that Natsi Zombies all the time! Come on now here!

One lucky winner will recieve a downloadable code for 400 Free Microsoft Points. Yes It Is True. Just Subscribe to my Black Ops Zombies Anonymous Blog and comment on your favorite zombie glitch, easter egg, movie, character, comic book, girlfriend---wait!? Yeah zombie girlfriends work too. On April 20th I will announce the random winner and feature them the next day on our page! But you have to subscribe and follow my page by signing up with Google Friend Connect.

3 comments: