Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Shangri-la "Time Travel Will Tell" Mega Easter Egg

The new zombies map is a freaksack of a good time and once again, Treyarch has left another hidden easter egg of insanity with Shangri-la Zombies "Time Travel Will Tell" achievement/Mega Easter Egg of Paradise. There are bunch of videos up on Youtube right now and some of the steps are already complete! I found three of them posted currently as of this morning.

It kind of resembles Ascension's "Mystery Man" easter egg and will take 4 players to even attempt! I don't currently have any Xbox Live MSP right now so Ive been playing the map on my son's Xbox. I will let you know when I have completed the walkthrough for the new map Shangri-la's mega easter egg and Im going to work on it right tune!

Check back later and may be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment