Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Revisiting Black Ops 2 Zombies "Tranzit" For New Pile-up Glitch!

Even though Black Ops 3 Zombies is out, I took the time to revisit Black Ops 2 Zombies "Tranzit" which is one of my all time favorites! I'm glad I did too, because my bank account is now full thanks to a new friend on Xbox Live.

Minding my own business I hopped on the bus and headed to town with 4 random players, one being my new friend. Every one except me and this person ended up getting downed and backing out with the infamous rage quit. He finally turns on his microphone and comes to my aid as I battle off a huge amount of freak sacks and denizens!

He calls me to the tunnel area of Tranzit and tells me to get behind him and his Zombie Shield. This is when I realize he has gotten himself into a long time favourite barrier or pile up glitch that I had no clue about! How did I not know about this?!

He guides me through the steps and informs me of the process. I will need just a Zombie Shield, to be placed in the according spot, where a white mark is present on the ground. We almost made it to round 50 before we ran out of ammo and had to make a break for the Mystery Box! The video is right here and it is just crazy!

1 comment:

  1. I've read many of your posts on this blog and I wait for your next post
    www.iessaywriter.com

    ReplyDelete