Saturday, May 28, 2016

Something Different For ALL You Zombie Addicts!


Today I'm taking a different approach on things, and will be talking about another great Zombie Apocalypse game called H1Z1: King of the Kill that I purchased with my STEAM gift card. I freakin love this game although it is really drawn out in a big open world environment. Anyway, my character is named Boris, and no matter what I do, I just cant get a kill or even get my ass into the safe zone on the new Ignition mode. I decided to make the best of it and create a short comedy series about our friend Boris. I thought the premise was right, as  I always seem to have a bad day when playing this damn game, but it's also really fun as well. I'm more into Black Ops Zombies. Of course I am. I'm a freakin freaksack addict! 



No comments:

Post a Comment